Just in case that image doesn't immediately trigger memories of biology class and early life-stage cell division, have a close-up.
Wednesday, 20 February 2008
close, but not cookie
..this post not triggered by any major events, but by one funny-looking picture. The picture was triggered not by any major motives, but by one not-so-successful recipe. When our neighbor came over to our little housewarming bbq the other weekend, not only did she walk with her own beer (best neighbor ever) but she also brought gluten-free peanut butter cookies. I know, they sound, well, not fabulous. Turns out, they were fabulous and we ate them all up. So tonight I thought it would be fun to try some myself, and I went to my trusty recipe book - google - and found some instructions. I don't know whether the instructions were sub-par, or whether my attempt to be healthy by getting 'better than peanut butter' rather than the real thing completely backfired, but, well, the cookies looked like this:

Just in case that image doesn't immediately trigger memories of biology class and early life-stage cell division, have a close-up.
And then we ate them. I think next time I'll just ask my neighbor for the recipe.
Just in case that image doesn't immediately trigger memories of biology class and early life-stage cell division, have a close-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment